DOW FILMTEC BW30-4040
DOW FILMTEC™ brackish water reverse osmosis membrane elements offer consistent, exceptional system performance in light industrial applications.
* DOW FILMTEC BW30-4040 is an industry standard for reliable operation and production of high quality water.
* Features the thickest feed spacer (34 mil) available in the industry today to lessen the impact of fouling.
* May be cleaned over a wide pH range (pH 1-13) for the most effective cleaning.
Elements with a hard shell exterior are recommended for systems with multiple-element housings containing three or more membranes, as they are designed to withstand higher pressure drops.
Permeate Flow Rate
gpd (m3/d) Stabilized Salt Rejection
2,400 (9.1) 99.5
1. Permeate flow rate and salt rejection based on the following test conditions: 2000 ppm NaCl, 225 psig (15.5 bar), 77°F (25°C), and 15% recovery.
2. Permeate flow rates for individual elements may vary +/-20%.
3. For the purpose of improvement, specifications may be updated periodically.
These membranes may be subject to drinking water application restrictions in some countries: please check the application status before use and sale